Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.316 DOP / RON
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 67,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 65,243 (4,557 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)