Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 68.104 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 68% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 109,019 (€1,601) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 65,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 1,600,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)