Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 69.793 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 69% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 101,440 (€1,453) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 60,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 20 zł (about 2 hours ago)