Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 56.950 DOP / USD
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 98,240 ($1,725) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 63,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Addis Ababa costs 500 Birr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (about 5 hours ago)