Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 57.572 DOP / USD
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 94,693 ($1,645) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 60,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Kingston costs J$55,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 4 hours ago)