Cost of living in Bijapur, India vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.787 DOP / INR
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 66,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 49,811 (₨63,278) in Bijapur.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $3,600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Badajoz costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)