Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.001 DOP / BRL
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 69,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 61,162 (R$ 6,116) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)