Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.325 DOP / BRL
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 71,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 62,592 (R$ 6,062) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)