Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.109 DOP / TND
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 33% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 67,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 44,648 (2,115 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)