Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 755 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03826 DOP / LBP *
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 182% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 194,503 (5,083,456 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 69,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)