Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,825 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 68.202 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 118,307 (€1,735) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 69,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (about 3 hours ago)