Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,998 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 70.548 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 110,200 (€1,562) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 62,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)