Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.911 DOP / THB
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 87,386 (45,740 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 65,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)