Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 43.957 DOP / BND
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 44% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 102,182 (B$2,325) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 71,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,600 (about 3 hours ago)