Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 34.145 DOP / AZN
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 15% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 60,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 50,882 (1,490 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)