Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 17.454 DOP / ILS
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 78% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 121,238 (6,946 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 68,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)