Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 69.059 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 104,622 (€1,515) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 67,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)