Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.776 DOP / PEN
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 71,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 57,719 (S/. 3,659) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)