Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 650 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.786 DOP / TRY
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 71,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 64,095 (8,232TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)