Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 57.869 DOP / USD
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 113,165 ($1,956) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 65,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)