Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.786 DOP / TRY
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 60,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 40,434 (5,193TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)