Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14987 DOP / NGN *
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 69,573 (464,229 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 62,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,287 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Munich costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €400 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 5 hours ago)