Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15171 DOP / NGN *
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 13% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 70,011 (461,485 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 62,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)