Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10793 DOP / XOF
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 72% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 105,027 (973,140 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 61,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)