Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.224 DOP / DKK
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 88% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 122,096 (kr13,236) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 65,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (about 3 hours ago)