Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.386 DOP / DKK
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 90% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 133,339 (kr14,206) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 70,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 189,900 kr (about 2 hours ago)