Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Aveiro, Portugal
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18653 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 50% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €853 (4,572 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)