Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,054 in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)