Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03066 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €587 (19,129₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 2,805 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.07 (about 2 hours ago)