Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and Aveiro, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13425 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 23% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €481 (元3,585) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salzburg costs €400,280 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 75 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heraklion costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)