Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and Aveiro, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13627 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 25% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €471 (元3,455) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $79 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Venice costs €1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)