Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and Aveiro, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13595 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 28% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €2,248 (元16,536) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €130 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aarhus costs kr1,399 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)