Cost of living comparison between Wuhan, China and Aveiro, Portugal
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13618 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €582 (元4,272) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €550 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 120 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bern costs CHF 1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)