Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €392 (元2,887) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)