Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13721 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 21% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €594 (元4,326) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)