Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.646 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 53% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,609 (AU$4,041) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)