Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,596 (C$3,979) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)