Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.563 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,642 (NZ$4,694) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kanpur costs ₨489 (about 1 hour ago)