Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 760 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22231 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,690 (7,600 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)