Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,041 (COL$4,509,070) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Victoria, Seychelles costs 1,100 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)