Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01127 EUR / INR
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 54% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €880 (₨78,122) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €380 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)