Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,086 in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)