Cost of living in Vereeniging, South Africa vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05480 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,358 (R 24,788) in Vereeniging.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 4 hours ago)