Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 32% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,781 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €659 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)