Cost of living in Valletta, Malta vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 32% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,501 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)