Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09788 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,731 (27,902 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Allahabad costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)