Cost of living in Toulouse, France vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021.
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 33% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,120 in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 2 hours ago)