Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03944 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,090 (Mex$ 27,629) in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)