Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03770 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,189 (Mex$ 31,528) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,151 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,000 (40 minutes ago)