Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.634 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thunder Bay, Ontario (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €1,908 (C$3,007) in Thunder Bay, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (40 minutes ago)