Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01126 EUR / INR
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €899 (₨79,840) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 2 hours ago)