Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.562 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 51% more expensive than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, you would need at least €2,569 (NZ$4,568) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Krasnodar costs руб 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)