Cost of living in Tapachula, Mexico vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03802 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tapachula (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,165 (Mex$ 30,640) in Tapachula.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)