Cost of living in Tangail, Bangladesh vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00995 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangail (Bangladesh) is 31% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,311 (Taka 131,766) in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prishtina costs €2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)