Cost of living in Tangail, Bangladesh vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00981 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangail (Bangladesh) is 31% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,383 (Taka 141,024) in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Kingston costs J$55,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 4 hours ago)