Cost of living in Tangail, Bangladesh vs Aveiro, Portugal
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00970 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Aveiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangail (Bangladesh) is 32% cheaper than in Aveiro (Portugal)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Aveiro you would need to make just about €1,427 (Taka 147,104) in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)